Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Selah

The word "Selah" is used many times in the Psalms and the book of Habakkuk.  It is thought to evoke reflection and pause on the word given (I may use it throughout to emphasize certain things).  This blog is a chance for me to reflect on the everyday graces of God as I walk with Him on my journey through life.  I can't tell you how many times I thought of starting a blog, or even creating a travel blog but never followed through.  I believe I'm at a point of reflection now, and have all of these experiences waiting to be shared to the glory of the Lord.  In writing I hope you also will be encouraged to stop and reflect on what God is doing in your life.  I was always busy, on the go all the time and I'm sure missed some opportunities with God.  I always tried to fit Him into my schedule versus fitting my schedule around Him.  Thankfully, the Lord loves to spend time with us even after we've spent "x" amount of time putting Him off to the side.  It's never too late ot get right with God, to allow Him in and to let Him be Lord of your life.  Selah.

Life is a journey. It is not without its share of bumps and scratches. I share my experiences and the challenges I face, yesterday and today.  My prayer is that you will be encouraged to put your trust in the Lord, and begin to live the abundant life He so desires you to have. He loves you and will carry your burdens, walk with you and never leave you, love on you and give you strength to press on and finish the race. His love never fails, give Him the keys to your life and He will never steer you wrong. Take heart on the road less traveled! God is in control!

Selah.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you come up with! It's so great to have a sister in Christ who also keeps a blog about her experiences!

    ReplyDelete